Well I Guess That’s Why They Called Him “Flipper”

But did they ingest the drugs on porpoise?

Report: Dolphins died of drug overdose after rave

Two dolphins at a Swiss theme park died after ingesting a heroin substitute around the same time as a weekend rave at the park last November, according to reports from Switzerland.

I don’t know, something about this story is a little fishy.

6 Responses to “Well I Guess That’s Why They Called Him “Flipper””

  1. JeffS says:

    Dolphins are mammals, so this can’t be fishy. Be glad I caught this, or everyone would sea right through you.

    But maybe it wasn’t a heroin substitute; maybe the dolphins were hooked on sea weed.

  2. Dave E. says:

    Sea weed is how it starts. The next thing you know they’re mainlining herring.

  3. BlackDog says:

    or snorting cod.

  4. Julie says:

    Which leads to the inevitable interfintion.

  5. Dave E. says:

    The dolphin knew the cod thing was was going to be next. It didn’t see the inevitable interfintion though. They never do.

  6. Mr. Bingley says:

    When you’ve got a cheap fish undershirt at your door, well that’s a poor tuna tee knocking!

Image | WordPress Themes